“Our generation must develop an independent vision for the 21st Century – why we need the Transatlantic Relationship and what role we want to play in it.”
- Consultant at BwConsulting.
- MA Candidate International Affairs at the Hertie School, Berlin, Germany.
- BA International Relations at Rijksuniversiteit, Groningen, Netherlands & University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
“It is my firm conviction that the Atlantic Community and similar organizations must now do our part to revive the Transatlantic Partnership.”
- Policy Advisor to the Parliamentary Speaker on Foreign Policy for the Free Democratic Party (FDP) of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- MA Security and Diplomacy at Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- BSc International Business Administration at the Europa-University Viadrina, Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany & Ljubljana Slovenia.
“Faced with irreversible change on both sides of the Atlantic, Germany must develop its own view of the Transatlantic Partnership and actively shape this relationship.”
- PhD Candidate at the University of the German Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany.
- MA International Relations and Economics at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Bologna, Italy & Washington D.C., USA.
- MA/BA History and Political Science at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Strategy and Content
“My vision for the next generation of the Atlantic Community: a project-oriented NGO that provides impetus for decision-makers and fellow transatlanticists to jointly revitalize classical Western values.”
- Strategic Communications Consultant at BOHNEN Public Affairs, Berlin, Germany.
- MA Philosophy and Fulbright Scholar at The New School for Social Research, New York, USA.
- BA Philosophy & Economics at the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
“I see the Atlantic Community well-positioned to reinvigorate and strengthen a broader community of Transatlanticists with a platform that is diverse, inclusive, and accessible.”
- Producer – Conflict Zone at Deutsche Welle (DW).
- Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow 2018-2019.
- BS Journalism at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA.
“I want to contribute to inclusive transatlantic relations – for existing generations and for those to come.”
- Desk Officer at the German Federal Foreign Office.
- LLM International Law at the Université de Montréal, Canada.
- BA International Relations at the Technical University (TU) Dresden (Semester Abroad at La Réunion, France).