“Our generation must develop an independent vision for the 21st Century – why we need the Transatlantic Relationship and what role we want to play in it.”
“It is my firm conviction that the Atlantic Community and similar organizations must now do our part to revive the Transatlantic Partnership.”
“Faced with irreversible change on both sides of the Atlantic, Germany must develop its own view of the Transatlantic Partnership and actively shape this relationship.”
- Consultant at BwConsulting.
- MA Candidate International Affairs at the Hertie School, Berlin, Germany.
- BA International Relations at Rijksuniversiteit, Groningen, Netherlands & University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Policy Advisor to the Parliamentary Speaker on Foreign Policy for the Free Democratic Party (FDP) of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- MA Security and Diplomacy at Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- BSc International Business Administration at the Europa-University Viadrina, Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany & Ljubljana Slovenia.
- PhD Candidate at the University of the German Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany.
- MA International Relations and Economics at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Bologna, Italy & Washington D.C., USA.
- MA/BA History and Political Science at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
“My vision for the next generation of the Atlantic Community: a project-oriented NGO that provides impetus for decision-makers and fellow transatlanticists to jointly revitalize classical Western values.”
“Shared commitment to freedom, democracy, and the rule of law are the heart of transatlantic relations. Having allies in upholding these should never be taken for granted.”
“I want to contribute to inclusive transatlantic relations – for existing generations and for those to come.”
- Strategic Communications Consultant at BOHNEN Public Affairs, Berlin, Germany.
- MA Philosophy and Fulbright Scholar at The New School for Social Research, New York, USA.
- BA Philosophy & Economics at the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- Head of Berlin Office and Lead Europe Analyst at Spitzberg Partners.
- MA International Relations and Economics at John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Bologna, Italy & Washington D.C., USA.
- BA Business Studies at Oxford Brooks University, International Business School.
- Desk Officer at the German Federal Foreign Office.
- LLM International Law at the Université de Montréal, Canada.
- BA International Relations at the Technical University (TU) Dresden (Semester Abroad at La Réunion, France).
Our Blog Editors
Dr. Thomas Dahms
“The Atlantic Community provides a platform for open, inclusive and honest debate about all aspects of the transatlantic partnership. The free exchange of ideas has always been an essential cornerstone of this partnership – and will remain so in the future.”
“We have to strengthen the European-American relations as a community of values and liberal democracies. Our blog, as a voice for the whole civil society, can make an important contribution to that.”
- Founder and Convenor of the German History Research Group in Cambridge, UK.
- PhD History at University of Cambridge, UK.
- MA European Studies at European University, Frankfurt (Oder) and University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- Professional experience in International Relations and Public Affairs.
- MA Candidate International Affairs at The Hertie School, Berlin, Germany.
- BA Political Science & Middle Eastern Studies at Philipps-University in Marburg and University of Jordan in Amman.