Governance of the Arctic region is robust, orderly and sound. There are multiple forums for cooperation. These forums have survived and thrived through conflict and tension. There is no indication that any state might withdraw from any of these forums, or that the future of any institution is in question.
- The “2024 Putin transit” and Russia’s political future
- The Arctic: Stable Governance Amid Melting Ice
- Russia’s Foreign Policy – Coping with Overextension and Uncertainty
- Russia’s economy until 2030: Falling behind
- The Arctic: rising temperatures, rising tensions?
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics