Over ten years ago, the US Geological Survey estimated that over 22% of the world’s undiscovered oil and gas resources are located in the Arctic, most of it offshore. Since then, there has been a string of reports about the ensuing ‘race’, ‘fight’, and ‘scramble’ for these resources. But the predicted rush for Arctic resources has not begun.
- Deutschland und die USA: Was wollen die Deutschen?
- Why Belarus Matters
- The death of George Floyd demands bold societal responses
- Western Balkans in the EU: Timing Matters
- EU must seek transatlantic climate cooperation to lead global energy transition
- Same-Same but different: The Evolving Qualitative Arms Race
- Water Security – Where Cooperation is Possible
- Healing the WTO: Cure or Amputate the Appellate Body?
- Transatlantic cooperation is the key to European energy security
- What We Are Watching: “Is NATO Really Worth It?” – A insightfull contribution from LTG Ben Hodges on Transatlantic Relations