The hype during the last year around Artificial Intelligence (AI), AI startups, and AI graduates made Europe’s elite understand it’s entering a new era of AI. This is the dawn of third-wave AI. Now is the time for democracies to think about the crucial questions of being human in the Hybrid Age as we are at the moment profoundly ill prepared for future tech.
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics
- What we’re reading: Leadership Changes, Chinese Challenges, Transatlantic Perspectives
- NATO at 70: Staying Transatlantic – Becoming More European
- What we’re reading: NATO at 70, Global Trends, Climate Change
- EU Strategic Partnerships: A model for future EU-UK relations?
- EU-UK Security Cooperation after Brexit: Towards a ‘Special Dialogue Framework’?