The Western Balkans, might be right in the European Union’s backyard, however the region is geographically remote from the UK, and could become a testing ground for continued cooperation in foreign and security policy as a result. Since their interests are fundamentally aligned the EU-27 and the UK should be able to speak with one voice.
- Why Belarus Matters
- The death of George Floyd demands bold societal responses
- Western Balkans in the EU: Timing Matters
- EU must seek transatlantic climate cooperation to lead global energy transition
- Same-Same but different: The Evolving Qualitative Arms Race
- Water Security – Where Cooperation is Possible
- Healing the WTO: Cure or Amputate the Appellate Body?
- Transatlantic cooperation is the key to European energy security
- What We Are Watching: “Is NATO Really Worth It?” – A insightfull contribution from LTG Ben Hodges on Transatlantic Relations
- Beijing’s Perspective on the EU’s new China policy