Something seems to be happening in Russian society. Despite the small size of protests compared to the whole of the population, their societal and political resonance has become stronger than before. Citizens appear to be more determined to protest. And it seems that only Putinʼs interventions can calm down those regularly erupting grievances.
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics
- What we’re reading: Leadership Changes, Chinese Challenges, Transatlantic Perspectives
- NATO at 70: Staying Transatlantic – Becoming More European
- What we’re reading: NATO at 70, Global Trends, Climate Change
- EU Strategic Partnerships: A model for future EU-UK relations?
- EU-UK Security Cooperation after Brexit: Towards a ‘Special Dialogue Framework’?