One look at the map of the Arctic allows us to understand why the region is strategically important to Russia. In control of nearly half of the latitudinal circle, vast natural resources and militarily critical parts of the region, Moscow has both high stakes and a unique position to influence the regional developments.
- Water Security – Where Cooperation is Possible
- Healing the WTO: Cure or Amputate the Appellate Body?
- Transatlantic cooperation is the key to European energy security
- What We Are Watching: “Is NATO Really Worth It?” – A insightfull contribution from LTG Ben Hodges on Transatlantic Relations
- Beijing’s Perspective on the EU’s new China policy
- Towards convergence in European arms export policies: How to overcome the Franco-German stalemate?
- The INF Treaty is Dead. Long Live the Arms Race.
- The “2024 Putin transit” and Russia’s political future
- The Arctic: Stable Governance Amid Melting Ice
- Russia’s Foreign Policy – Coping with Overextension and Uncertainty