One look at the map of the Arctic allows us to understand why the region is strategically important to Russia. In control of nearly half of the latitudinal circle, vast natural resources and militarily critical parts of the region, Moscow has both high stakes and a unique position to influence the regional developments.
- In The Beginning Was The Word: The Importance Of Discourse For German Security Policy
- Deutschland und die USA: Was wollen die Deutschen?
- Why Belarus Matters
- The death of George Floyd demands bold societal responses
- Western Balkans in the EU: Timing Matters
- EU must seek transatlantic climate cooperation to lead global energy transition
- Same-Same but different: The Evolving Qualitative Arms Race
- Water Security – Where Cooperation is Possible
- Healing the WTO: Cure or Amputate the Appellate Body?
- Transatlantic cooperation is the key to European energy security