One look at the map of the Arctic allows us to understand why the region is strategically important to Russia. In control of nearly half of the latitudinal circle, vast natural resources and militarily critical parts of the region, Moscow has both high stakes and a unique position to influence the regional developments.
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics
- What we’re reading: Leadership Changes, Chinese Challenges, Transatlantic Perspectives
- NATO at 70: Staying Transatlantic – Becoming More European
- What we’re reading: NATO at 70, Global Trends, Climate Change
- EU Strategic Partnerships: A model for future EU-UK relations?
- EU-UK Security Cooperation after Brexit: Towards a ‘Special Dialogue Framework’?