Russia’s policy towards China has been one of adaptation and accommodation. Despite increasing asymmetry in power between the two states, Moscow and Beijing have reinforced cooperation and managed to overcome a number of challenges. At the same time, Russia and China have not transformed their relationship into a fully-fledged alliance.
- The “2024 Putin transit” and Russia’s political future
- The Arctic: Stable Governance Amid Melting Ice
- Russia’s Foreign Policy – Coping with Overextension and Uncertainty
- Russia’s economy until 2030: Falling behind
- The Arctic: rising temperatures, rising tensions?
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics