Although EU strategic autonomy and European strategic autonomy are different issues, one is likely the condition for the other, and vice versa. From outside the European Union, the United Kingdom would have a strong case to make that European strategic autonomy is a prerequisite of European security, and indeed a necessary precondition of EU strategic autonomy.
- The “2024 Putin transit” and Russia’s political future
- The Arctic: Stable Governance Amid Melting Ice
- Russia’s Foreign Policy – Coping with Overextension and Uncertainty
- Russia’s economy until 2030: Falling behind
- The Arctic: rising temperatures, rising tensions?
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics