Although EU strategic autonomy and European strategic autonomy are different issues, one is likely the condition for the other, and vice versa. From outside the European Union, the United Kingdom would have a strong case to make that European strategic autonomy is a prerequisite of European security, and indeed a necessary precondition of EU strategic autonomy.
- What We Are Watching: “Is NATO Really Worth It?” – A insightfull contribution from LTG Ben Hodges on Transatlantic Relations
- Beijing’s Perspective on the EU’s new China policy
- Towards convergence in European arms export policies: How to overcome the Franco-German stalemate?
- The INF Treaty is Dead. Long Live the Arms Race.
- The “2024 Putin transit” and Russia’s political future
- The Arctic: Stable Governance Amid Melting Ice
- Russia’s Foreign Policy – Coping with Overextension and Uncertainty
- Russia’s economy until 2030: Falling behind
- The Arctic: rising temperatures, rising tensions?
- The future of Russia-China relations