. While London certainly has to end the uncertainty over its exit and avoid a no-deal outcome, from the EU side, Brussels should resist impatience, move beyond bureaucratic technicalities and think of Brexit and its impact on European defence and security as a strategic issue. Ultimately, ensuring continuous cooperation is in the interest of both sides.
- German-American Relations under the Joe Biden Presidency
- In The Beginning Was The Word: The Importance Of Discourse For German Security Policy
- Deutschland und die USA: Was wollen die Deutschen?
- Why Belarus Matters
- The death of George Floyd demands bold societal responses
- Western Balkans in the EU: Timing Matters
- EU must seek transatlantic climate cooperation to lead global energy transition
- Same-Same but different: The Evolving Qualitative Arms Race
- Water Security – Where Cooperation is Possible
- Healing the WTO: Cure or Amputate the Appellate Body?