Security does and will continue to play a role in the Brexit negotiations. The main risk is that an acrimonious divorce could sour discussions to develop a strong and comprehensive EU-UK security partnership. It is in both the British and the European interest that this does not occur.
- What we’re reading: Leadership Changes, Chinese Challenges, Transatlantic Perspectives
- NATO at 70: Staying Transatlantic – Becoming More European
- What we’re reading: NATO at 70, Global Trends, Climate Change
- EU Strategic Partnerships: A model for future EU-UK relations?
- EU-UK Security Cooperation after Brexit: Towards a ‘Special Dialogue Framework’?
- Transnational Crime in North Africa
- Youth Unemployment: North Africa’s Ticking Time Bomb
- Why Brexit is about security
- Strategic autonomy and European security after Brexit
- Britain and European Defence: New opportunities after Brexit?