Through its “Made in China 2025” industry strategy, China is making great strides to become the global leader in high-tech industries and manufacturing. The initiative was launched in 2015 as part of a government funded effort for Beijing to achieve its goal of surpassing the likes of the US and Germany to dominate global tech and automation by 2049
- The future of Russia-China relations
- Petroleum Resources of the Arctic Ocean: A Broken Promise?
- The Future of the Arctic is Russian. Or is It?
- The Dragon looks to the North: China’s growing role in the Arctic
- The uncertain future of Russia’s domestic politics
- What we’re reading: Leadership Changes, Chinese Challenges, Transatlantic Perspectives
- NATO at 70: Staying Transatlantic – Becoming More European
- What we’re reading: NATO at 70, Global Trends, Climate Change
- EU Strategic Partnerships: A model for future EU-UK relations?
- EU-UK Security Cooperation after Brexit: Towards a ‘Special Dialogue Framework’?